Apparently they wanted a vacuum that performed all kinds of fancy tricks... like sucking up stuff. They want one with attachments that are still attached, with a cord that winds itself without the threat of electrocution. They want one that does not have to be cleared by the government before you turn it on for it's offensive noise pollution.
No pleasing some people.
My sister, however, being infinitely generous, and also amused by my OCD, (I have not seen lines in my carpet for months) bought me this most wonderful gift.
(mine is blue)
She is a good sister, and I am very grateful. I have worked hard today to restore order to a world that has been suffering with a vacuum that barely sucked for months. I vacuumed everywhere today, the stairs are finally lint free, the nooks are now sucked clean of dust, the crannies are no longer harboring alien dust bunnies, and the ceiling fans can now spin in a balanced fashion...Thank you, sister.






2 comments:
Yeah! Nothing like a good vacuum. I got conned into a Kirby ($3000)....it makes me sick to this day. But it does work nicely :)
You say the awesomest things on your blog. YOu're so good at this blogging stuff! Love the stories. I'll have to work on that! Lori
Post a Comment