I love this idea. I have been so many places in the cyber world this morning that I can hardly remember how I got started.
I "met" a lady in Alabama, two boys and a brave husband who is sick.
I "met" another lady in Oregon who cooks! and has monoamniotic twins - not sure what that is, but you know me... love them words - gonna look it up.
I "met" another lady in Nebraska who is very spiritual, but also nearly lost her engagement ring when her husband proposed at Yellowstone.
I highly recommend that you check out where it all began...
pay it forward
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






5 comments:
Oh your words of kindness are lovely. Thank you so much.
Good luck on the contest and I hope it's ok for me to add you to my blog roll. If not just let me know.
Thanks again.
AH! You just made me smile so much. Congratulations on the win! It sounds like you'll put the printer to good use!!! Woo hoo!
Lovely post and congrtulations on the win!!!! I think that the printer is going to a truly deserving home!!! :-)
Will be back to read the rest of your blog, got to go buy a paper and cook breakfast first!!!
wahoo. COngrats on the win!! I'm sure you'll love the printer!
Nikki,
Email me your address, so I can ship the printer.
vampmama@gmail.com
Congrats!
Post a Comment