The neighbor, (identity withheld) complained that there was a Hannah Montana concert going on in the house next door, with an F-16 fly over and fireworks during the opening act.
I had to laugh a little when I explained, "that was just my daughter practicing for Star Search, my son cheering her on, and me... well... I was vacuuming."
Sorry about that.
He still fined me $20,000, confiscated my radio and my vacuum and threatened to muzzle my kids. You can't blame him really. He was just doing his job.
Yesterday JJ turned into an eight month old child.
My baby is disappearing fast. He is being replaced with a little boy...
He is officially the loudest entity created by man in the universe. I have to leave the room when the phone rings because I cannot even hear myself speak over his noise maker.
He is a funny little guy with a good sense of humor. He likes to play with his Daddy. Yesterday he woke up cranky from a nap just as Daddy was coming in the door from work. Daddy saw Karina and started to love her... loudly. As soon as JJ heard his voice, he started screaming... like he was hurt. Daddy waited for him at the bottom of the stairs, he asked, "what did Momma do to you?"... like I bit him?
Nothing. It was just the combination of being cranky, anxious to see Daddy, and Mommy moves too slow.
Speaking of being noisy, I am also going to start giving him a little dose of GasX before church. Enough said.
He still has six teeth.
He sits, but does not get up on his own. He has figured out how to continuously reach until things he should not have are in his possession... apparently he won't hear of this lowly crawling. That is for peasants. He loves to eat Mommy's coupons, and Karina's Memory cards.
He loves to eat cucumbers (which may be the source of our gassiness?)
Daddy is obviously still working out the kinks in his Don Juan act. He is devastatingly handsome. If you don't notice it immediately, he will use his powers of persuasion to get you to notice... they include the bubble drool, ear-piercing shrill, or the ever popular... toot.
This is one of my favorite pictures of JJ. My sister took it with her good camera, thank you sister.
(As we speak, I can hear Karina in her room... she is doing a Radio Disney Commercial voice-over. "...like me you can win a trip to Disneyland for Miley Cyrus' sweet sixteen birthday party...")






1 comment:
He is SO cute.
Post a Comment